Sunday 21 October 2012

I need a Magic Stopwatch!!!



Okay so I've spent most of my free time today (not much after church and panto rehearsals) wishing we were having our Halloween party actually on the 31st - that way I would have 4 days extra to get stuff done.
I'm doing my usual - realizing I've got so much to do, freaking out and going into melt down!!!

I'm sat here with my pad and pen frantically list writing and scheduling for every second of every day for the whole of next week!!

Enter Pinterest!!! (and Dragons Den) A truly inspiring and motivational combo - try it some time - it really works.

So tonight I'm going to share some of my fave Pinterest finds for Quick Easy Halloween Crafts - you know to help anyone else having a melt down - I can't be the only one out there, surely!!! Can I???

First up has definitely got to be these faux candles from Miss Thrifty Crafty Girl - using Loo Roll Tubes!!!


Thrifty Crafty Girl: 31 Days of Halloween - Faux Candles

Effective or what??? Loo Roll Tubes - gotta love em :)

Next up are these REALLY sweet trash bag ghosts from Crafty Journal - quick, cute and super easy - yep that's right - easy enough to resort to child (and hubby) labour!!

trash-bag-ghost10-close-up-270x270

Next are these super, super, SUPER sweet patterned paper pumpkins from It's Always Autumn - I adore these!!!

it's always autumn - itsalwaysautumn - easy patterned paper pumpkins {kids can do it!}

Last but not least - I HAVE to make these cute lil spell books to put next to my cooker hob (from Piccolina Designs)

DIY spell books

I also love TidyMoms' round up of ten easy Halloween crafts.

10 easy Halloween crafts found on @TidyMom

And if, like me, you've got so excited with the Halloween crafting that you haven't given much thought to the food - MiracleMomma has a really good post with 40 - yep FORTY - easy Halloween recipes

40 Easy Halloween Recipes





2 comments:

  1. love the pumpkins and spell books! New follower from the blog hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the candles and the little bats! Very clever and cute!
    Dropping by from the Live Laugh Rowe blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete